Whats one of the nastiest things you have to wash when doing laundry?

A week ago my son got sick and threw up on our sheets and his clothes...uck! Tell me yours.

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husbands socks!
    he wears them for several days in a row, his feet sweat a LOT. and he basically rolls them into this little doughnut looking things when he takes them off. I HATE touching them and getting them right side out and everything! EWWW!! and they are crunchy!
    one time, he told me to put my feet in his shoes and stand up... OMG sweat just oozed out the insole thing around my feet! made me puke!

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• puke is nasty..i'd hate cleaning that worse than tracked-up underwear. luckily, my ds loves cleaning his the underwear is not a problem.

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I hate washing my sons highchair cover. Well I love it when its washed but other than that, gross. It is fabric so a pain in the ass.

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I took my daughters high chair cover off before it ever entered the house. =)

The most disgusting thing is probably socks, but even then its not bad. I just dont like funky feet.

Answer by Itsonono at 12:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yep, puke is the worst!

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I used cloth diapers for quite a long time (now DD is potty trained--I'll do it again in 6 months!) and most people find that fairly gross, though I really didn't have a problem with it.

I used to date a commercial fisherman. THAT was some nasty, funky laundry. The stink NEVER came out.

Answer by epoh at 6:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• puke all over a bedspread is no joke. Gross............

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i dont like washing pee smelling when children have accident the smell makes me wanna throw up

Answer by Houstyn08 at 7:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Puke would be nasty. Ewwww!!
    My 13 yr. old stepson's urine soaked underwear and sheets.
    Had I not been home today, the sheets and comforter would have just stayed on the bed all day. He never bothered to strip the bed this morning.
    Dude, he was way too busy playing with his Legos. That's more important when he's got a few extra minutes in the morning.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Vomit and poop are the WORST! I think of the two, vomit is the absolute worst, especially when it's chunky and you have to shake out the clothing/blankets before washing them.

The things we go through as mommies...

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 8:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2010