Should I be mad at my MIL for this?

Because I am pi$$ed.
We are moving and we are still trying to find an affordable place to live. She asked my husband if we found anything yet he said no but we are looking.
So what does she do? She posts it all over facebook and craiglists looking for people to GIVE us a place to live.
1st I dont care to have our personal stuff on craiglists, that site is full of nut jobs same for facebook
2nd I do thank her for the thought of the help but seriously where does she feel she has the right to post our business online like that????
We are doing just fine we are just trying to find something that does ask for your legs first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt be mad at her because she is just trying to help. I would be super annoyed though and it needs to be mentioned to her that you guys are comfortable with your situation and are adults that can figure it out on your own. She needs to butt out.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• is she trying to get you out of her house? or perhaps she was just 'throwing it out there' in case someone knew of a place that would be availabe for you. i don't see what the problem is, myself. it sounds to me she just wants to get you settled somewhere.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Damn she sounds like she wants you out...that was very rude of her I'd be pissed too. If I were you I would hurry up and get the hell out of there and never look back if she is going to play that game. Doesn't she know that it is a crazy world out there what the hell is her problem??? You just might want to let her know your feelings girl. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'd be pissed too! that's just not something you want to announce all over the internet like that and asking them to give you a place? that just makes it sound like you are a homeless loser KWIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No we live on our own we just have a studio and we just had a baby. She lives in a completly different state than us even
    Anonymous

• WE DONT LIVE WITH HER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• IDK what her problem is she has this comtrol issue that makes me want to knock her thru a wall.

OP
    Anonymous

• I knwo she is just trying to help. I try to tell myself that , it is just that you tell her to drop it and she goes harder at it. She just doesnt know when to quit.
    Thanks for letting me vent ladies. Gonna close it now before some idiot comes in trying to start something for whatever reason :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2010