Can a tv...

Can a tv turn on by itself??? there were no batteries in the controller so i know it wasn't anyone messing around with it.. plus i was home alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ooooooh.thats happened to me before!!!! it freaked the crap outta me!! lol and then it started changing channels all by itself...and then it just stopped, and was fine!! creepy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• lol sorry to laugh, idk what the hell causes it, but my moms brand new TV did it like 3 nights in a row.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Fluctuations in power can cause stuff like that to happen. Do you have your tv on a good surge protector?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Holy crap that would freak me the hell out...glad it's never happened to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I think it's time to call Ghost Busters. Although, we did have a glass levitate and fall off the kitchen counter.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yes, if you have high EMF levels in that location. Are there a lot of power cords around the tv area that are always plugged in? Sometime there may be electric conduit lines running across the basement ceiling under that area.
    Yes, I watch too much TAPS....lol....but like them, I also believe in disputing the presence before believing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010