Do you feel ashamed of your body?

Does anyone think that their post baby body is GROSS. Some people say stretchmarks are like a badge of honor...WRONG! Does anybody feel their husband or S/O thinks they are disgusting even if they say they don't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• sometimes, but i know that im a mommy, and being "gross" is part of it, lol.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Well,luckily my husband doesn't think that way but i do. Everytime he says that i look good i feel crap. because i know myself it's not true.
    jjfaraon

Answer by jjfaraon at 12:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yes all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I cannot stand my stretch marks... But we are working on saving up money to fix it. That at least gives me hope of retaining some kind of normalcy to my figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I had a c section 4 months ago, and my stomach is still kinda bad, but I don't let it bother me. I was lucky enough to lose 43 of the 50 lbs I gained, but now I have extra skin and some stretch marks. The actual scar from the delivery isn't that bad at all, though. I definitely won't be wearing a bikini anytime soon, but it's slowly getting better and better. Whenever I start not liking the way it looks, I think of how beautiful my baby is, and think of what a great trade it was. My stomach may not be perfect, but my little son sure is! My husband doesn't even seem to notice the difference, and swears it's not that bad, though I think it is.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I get so depressed about it I literally want to rip my skin off. I know it's not good, but sometimes I feel like if I just die then my hubbs could go get someone better looking and not be stuck with a fat COW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Saving money to fix stretch marks? Really? There's a surgery for that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Stretch marks are the least of my concerns with my body! My only problem is the weight I gained after my pregnancy due to major back problems. I am hoping to have surgery this year and get back on track. My bf is not bothered by it at all but I feel bad that it bothers me so much.
    duganhorse

Answer by duganhorse at 1:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i love my kids, but hate what they made my body look like. i have the boobs of a woman twice my age and its depressing. and the mom pooch, and the puffy eyes, and yeah, it sucks, oh and i have stretch marks on my ASS! wtf! the babies grew on the FRONT of me lol.
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have stretch marks on my a** since I WAS 12 and still haven't accepted it!! Even through highschool/teens I was tops maybe 10lbs overweight, still don't know how I got them though. Funny thing is I'm pregnant with my FIRST and haven't gotten any stretch marks on my tummy....yet 11 more wks to go though......its scary if somehow they got on my a** then I'm sure my tummy will not escape this curse..oh and my cellulite? don't get me started.!!!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 3:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2010