Im 19 and 2 weeks early on a lite period. had sex without a condom while ovulating..... could that be implanation bleeding?

Over the new year I had unprotected sex with my bf, my period was December 22nd so the 31st was my first day of ovulation. I dont remember if he pulled out so i cant be sure. However 2 weeks later I thought I started my period and it was way to lite for my norm. Could I have gotten pregnant and that was implatation bleeding? In that case do I take a test now or wait until the date of when my period was suppost to be?? Im so young and confused I need help and heaven for bid I ask my family about anything baby related!

19andgoingcrazy

Asked by 19andgoingcrazy at 1:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. It will tell you if you are or are not pregnant. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Baby cakes, i'm 19 and I have a one year old so first of all.. Relax.. You could spring for test that will tell you "5 days before your missed period".. but in my experience, i had 3 false negatives... so i don't rely on the pee tests any more.. if you have good insurance I would just make a check up for like a pap or something you need and get a blood draw to test if your pregnant.. And since your active you can get all the std tests ran too just in case.. Good luck..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2010