What are some good games for the wii

I bought the kids a wii for mas and bought raving rabbids and Toy Story.
I would like to get another, and want to make the right choice since they cost so much.
Maybe something more for me this time.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ohh i love my wii!!! i have a game called "big beach sports"..it has volleyball, disc golf, cricket, bocce ball, soccer and football on it..and ohhh the volleyball one is soooooooooo fun!! i played volleyball from grade 4-12, soo i love it, and its the best one i have found...the other games are ok to..lol...

as for another game....i downloaded the original super mario brothers 3 game...like from waay back when with the NES nintendo!! and OH MY GOD!!!! its taking me back to my childhood..i remember playing that with my brother when i was like 8!! and its amazing how i still can remember all the lil tricks and secrets and what not!! i also downloaded the original mario brothers, and super mario 2...sooooo much fun!!!

and theNEW super mario brothers is pretty awesome too!! and then i also like the wii sports (the one that came with the wii), the tennis is awesome!!!! the next game im going to guy will be "just dance"
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• oppps....I meant "XMAS"......sorry
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mario Party is fun :) it's little easy mini games + a board game all in one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Is there a Game Stop close to where you live? They are great about having good used games and they know a lot about the games as well. It depends on what age the kids are as to what games they will enjoy more. The WII Fit is something myself and my son enjoys.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My 5 yr old LOVES the tennis game!! I will have to remember game stop. I also like the idea of mini games and beach fun.
    Mario Bros. is always fun! but I have always had him in the past.....hmmm,,,decisions decisions....lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I know it sounds like it wouldn't be very fun, but we have a blast with the Wii fit - it's not all just working out - it's done as games where you're up and moving, and it's a lot of fun :-)

Also, Mario Kart is a lot of fun, and the Wacky World of Sports is fun, too.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i want the new mario i plan on playing it wuth my kids
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We love the Wii Fit too!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 6:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010