Best car seat ..?

My son is 15 months and I need to get him into a convertible car seat or w/e they're called but I have no idea what is a good one to use ..? What do/did you use? I would like something that's fairly low priced but good quality

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a evenflo that she'll be moving to soon... it was a gift so i'm not sure on the price...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I love my Graco's, I have 2 of them,one for each kid, just different covers. They work great, comfortable, and inexpensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• depending on how old baby is, i have a Graco nautilus that I absolutely love. This one is forward facing, turns into a booster too. http://www.walmart.com/Graco-Nautilus-3in1-Car-Bravo/ip/8112222

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Is you 15 month old rear or forward facing? A convertible seat is for a child who is still rear facing... which is what is recommended by the AAP until at least the age of 2 years...
    If it's a convertible you are looking for.... my first picks would be the Graco MyRide 65 or the First Years TrueFit.
    Other good seats: Cosco Scenera, Evenflo Triumph Advance, and Britax convertible.
    Stay away from any convertible that says it's 3 in 1 or Alpha Omega they are a waste of money.

If you are looking for a forward facing only seat... the Graco Nautilus is a great seat.
    Look for a seat that will harness to 65 lbs.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010