anyone have an take on 2012 the world ending??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah were all gonna die & if thats not enough kook up tge haarp experiments you wont sleep to night :0
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• The theory that the world will end in 2012 is based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends at that time. Well, here's the thing... Start to count. Count as high as you feel like. When you get bored, stop. Does that mean that there aren't any more numbers that will come after that? Of course not, it just means that you felt like stopping.

Same with the calendar.

Also, when they did the calendar, it was a good spot to end because they based it on a bunch of astronomical events as well, so they did a full "cycle" so to speak. Sort of like when we say 100 yrs equals a century. There were people who thought the world as we know it was going to end in 2000, and, well, we see how that turned out for them....

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I hope it happend before then. We live in corupt society and it gets old. Hurry up and blast this place up please :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• HARRP is some wild stuff though. When the gov't can control the weather it is a bit freaky.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We just got back from visitingmy oldest Son who is in the Air force over in England. In Westminsiter Abby there is a stone apon which is written the date for the end of Time. It's something like 35 Thousand years beyond what those Myans thought.
    Since diffrent cultures say diffrent dates, I'm going to live the life the Good Lord gave me and just not worry about the end. I figure God will take care of it.
    Toriam.

Answer by Toriam. at 1:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm going to live the life the Good Lord gave me and just not worry about the end. I figure God will take care of it.

Wise words from a seemingly wise lady! I like you toriam!!!!

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I say NO ONE knows when the world is coming to an end. And also, it says he will come when its least expected.....so ?? Who knows.... NO ONE.
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 2:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/FooSnik/maya_cartoon.jpg There's a cartoon with two Mayan guys standing in front of the calendar. One says, "So how come it ends in 2012?" and the other guy says, "I ran out of space on the rock."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I am answering anonymously because I know many of you will think I am nuts. But there are people who strongly believe, myself included, that Jesus will be returning in 2012 to establish His kingdom on earth. It will not be the end of the earth, but the end things as we know it. Satan will no longer be permitted to run amok, man's self-governments, which have been a dismal failure. will be abolished, the Battle of Armadeddon will take place, and Jesus will rule over all. It will be a horrible time and many people will die, but for those who remain to see the Kingdom of God established here on earth it will be awesome and magnificent!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• 2012 is not about the world ending!!! It is about a shift in consciousness, the world ending as we know it..This shift is already happening , people are becoming more aware, physically and mentally..Just think about the shift in thinking about saving our planet and global warming, terrorism..People finally realize this earth is not going to last if we keep abusing it like we have been..Going green , going back to organic farming, people being more spiritual, alternative medicine, etc..2012 is a new awakening not the end of the world!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2010