Is it normal for it to hurt to have sex 8 weeks after a C cection?

SO and I cant have sex yet because it still hurts lke hell is that normal? it feels like he is poking my organs or something!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think so yes! I had mine nov 11th and still certain positions Dh and I get inwe have to take it easy bucause I am still sore. Yet we have been having sex since 2 weeks post c-sec
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• At 8 weeks and stil having pain I would talk to my Doctor.
    Toriam.

Answer by Toriam. at 1:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• congrats! I had mine nov 17!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Aww congrats to you only thing with mine was my water broke at 24 weeks andthen I delivered at 25 weeks, so my son is still in NICU unfortunetly
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• oh Im so sorry!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Oh it's ok we have had our ups and downs and scary moments but the important thing is he is 2 months old and has went from 1 pound 7 ounces to 3 pounds 9 ounces so he is getting healthy and strong for us :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• well I am very happy to hear that!

simple smile

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• 2 c sections and had sex on the 6 week mark lol..It did feel weird the second time though...didnt hurt..just felt strange lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my sil had pain for one year, then she had her scar tissue lasered. i think it helped, but i ma not sure. she was also given a yoga cd...i will bet she never looked at it, but i wonder what it was!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i had sex 2 weeks after my first csection...didnt hurt just a lil uncomfortable..and stung. i just had my second 2 1/2 months ago and didnt have sex til a month after...that time around it kinda hurt.....but im sure at 8 weeks postpartum....call ur doc and check
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 4:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2010