y me?

well my kids dad & me have been split up for 7 months nw. He has been w/ this gurl for 5 months & he married her. We have a 15 month old son & a daughter bout to be born in a wk. (he denies her but we r gettin a DNA test to prove shes his). I was w/ him for 2 yrs. we were engaged i did so much for him. i gave up so much for him. i deserve to be her. he begged me to have his kids. this makes me think was i that bad of a fiance? Was i that bad in bed? Wat did i do so bad? I did everythin he wanted me to i was whipped. this hurts. how can he jus marry a strnger? & i kno he wasnt cheatin on me, we were ALWAYS together. Only time we weren't was wen he wrked. I feel like a piece of crap. i loved that man so much, & he promised me he would marry me & have a family. he messed up my head pretty bad, i have to take depression pills nw. If i dnt then i get in this i hate my life & dnt wanna live mood. Im hurtin. y me?

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 2:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• its not you, he's an inconsiderate jerk. some men just dont realize what they have. they think that the grass is greener on the other side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i already have low self esteem cuz im bout to 18 & have bad strech marks frm my first son. i feel like i was to ugly for him. shes a skinny no stretch mark girl, that puts on make up everyday & does her hair. I mean i kno i could do that but i cant do anything bout my strech marks, my varicose vains, my white body, my nails that i bite constantly, my hair that stays friizy, & right nw my fat body cuz im 9 months prego. Was it cuz my body?
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 2:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my second baby my bf left me at that time. He left me for another girl. I felt just as bad as you and I didn't want to go on. You've made it this far without him. I know the thought of you not being to live without him has crossed your mind but you've done it everyday! You should be proud of yourself! I know what it feels like. I've been rigth where you have been except for he cheated on me! You can't change a man they have to make that choice but you can't and shou;dn't have to it around and wait for him. I know how much everyone wants to have a family and wants to have there significant other there to help and be with the kids but don't for one second believe that you can't do this on your own. He honestly doesn't deserve you! He doesn't deserve your kids! Show him how strong you are and find a support system! you can def message me anytime!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Seriously, it's so much easier to blame your self! Whe nmy bf cheated on me I thought "dang, theres something super wrong with me'' I questioned myself too and everything about me but then I realized that Even the most beautiful women in the world get cheated on...Jennifer Lopez......Fergie.......Halle Berry.......Kim Kardashian......you name it.....is there anything wrong with them? Ummm no....how can there be? but it wasn't them it was those pieces of shit! Not to say that your ex cheated on you but the whole thing with the other girl. I mean Ben Affleck left Jlo didn't cheat on her just left her! Keep your head up and pamper yourself....you need it! Treat yourself to things and once you have that baby get in shape and show him what he lost! You can do this! You have over come alot! Keep pushin' and don't give up!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• A grown man (I assume) begged a 16-year-old to have his kids, and you think there's something wrong with you?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry but I'm with the anon above me... seriously, it's NOT you or your body.
    Teens can have children and be good parents (typically requiring a LOT of help from family and friends) but you're in so deep right now that I'm sure it does feel like you're overwhelmed.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• It hurt now but u will be okay. Have your baby get your child support if she has a good job u can get her money too. Go to school the best way to deal with this is to better your self. Go to college and get a degree everytime u step out your door have your self fixed up don't let him get the best of u.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• he is only 2 yrs older
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 1:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have been there girl. Its so hard. My bd cheated on me with a powder head and pill head. A man is a man and he only can do what you allow him to do. Im like the other girl/lady said you been doing ok and u dont need him. What made me wake up is when i reliazed me being down and out wasnt allowing me to be the mothe i needed to be. I snapped out of that depression soon. YOu dont need no man or friends. take care of u and ur lil ones and GOD will send you the prince you need and desire..
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 6:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2010