ear lobes

The other day while my husband and I went to visit our son in the NICU we discovered that he had my ear lobes. Justin and Joshua have detached ear lobes like me and Autumn, our daughter, has attached ear lobes like her father. We bagan to kid around saying only weird people have attached ear lobes, or vice versa (of course no one is weird for having either, it was just in good natured fun between hubby and I). So I was wondering what the majority actually is!

Do you have attached or detached ear lobes

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom and dad split me down the middle so I have one attached and one slightly detached. I'm a weirdo.
    JenStar28

Answer by JenStar28 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• LOL never really look that close but I am pretty sure they are attached.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine are detached as well as a lot of other people in my family. Some of my smaller cousins have attached ones. I learned about hereditary traits such as those in the 10th grade, how interesting!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine are attached. It's a genetic trait!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Detached. so does most of my natal family as well as my DH and kids.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine are attached. I was the only one in my family so I was always the odd one. Not sure about my kids. I haven't really paid that much attention.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine, DH's, our 3 daughters, and my granddaughter's earlobes are all detached. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Dh, ds, and I all have detached ear lobes.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine, and my DH's and all 6 of our children have attached. We studied this in school yrs back. Ask a male to look at his nails, most of them will curl their fingers towards their palms turn their wrists and look. Most women will stretch out their fingers, hold their hand out in front of them and look that way. Most women look over their cups when they drink, men tend to look into the glass. Just some very interesting things in studying human nature lol. Try it some time, you will be amazed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Oh, and ask someone an unexpected simple math problem and watch their eyes, they will look up and over to the side of the brain used for math...it is very interesting.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010