What did you want to be when you were little?

I wanted to be a pilot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A vetrinarian or a cop. Turned out I wasn't very good at math or science. I'm in my 12th year on my force....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• From 2-9 I wanted to b a princess and a mommy. From 10-11 I thought being a prostitute would be romantic (like in pretty woman) yeah....stupid, I know. and from 12-14 I wanted to be a chiropractor. At 15 I got pregnant, and decided to be a mommy and a wife, the wife part was stupid....But the mommy part was the best decision I could have ever made! My daughter is 15 now and she is the best daughter anyone could ever ask for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• A singer, all the way through from being like 5 till I was about 16. I remember my mother used to give me dirty looks about being in the bathroom for long time..sometimes hours (we had three in our house) and I'd have my sony walkman and head phones be in there with a brush/hairspray can as my microphone just watching myself mouth the words pretending I was this awesome singer...never understood the dirty looks until my sister later told me my mom thought I has a masturbation problem and thought thats why I was in the restroom all that time! Trust me at that point I wasn't thinking about masterbating, I was wishing to be a successful singer. But to be fair to my mother, I was adopted and experienced alot of abuse prior to being adopted, so she thought I had a "problem". It kind of hurts now looking back that she thought that, but in a way it's kind of funny. Come to think of it, I should talk to her soemtime and let her know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• When I was really little, I wanted to be a nurse. And then for a long time I wanted to be a teacher or a hair dresser or a dental hygienist. lol I've always been indecisive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I wanted to be a Veterinarian...but I am actually going to school for Veterinary technician....close..lol
    jessicaroberts3

Answer by jessicaroberts3 at 6:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I never really wanted to be anything other than a mom, but when people would tell me that wasn't a "real" profession and press me I would tell them I wanted to be a teacher. And I have my teaching certification for 9-12, but I'm a SAHM so I got both!

Answer by missanc at 7:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I wanted to be a veternarian/bush pilot! Later I wanted to be a park ranger and I wanted to spend at least one summer as a smoke spotter in a lookout tower. I ended up being a mommy and later an elementary school secretary.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have wanted to be a million things when I grow up. I always come back to a veterinarian though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I wanted to be either a teacher or an archaeologist. I ended up in the Social Work field.

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 8:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I wanted to be a daycare teacher (like my mom) or a truck driver (like my dad).
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2010