Im just curious....ladies what do you all think ?

I know it will happen when she is ready, but I'm just wondering what ya'lls thoughts are. My dd started crawling and pulling up on things about a week or so after she turned 7 months. How long do you think it will be before she starts walking ?

sounthernmommy

Asked by sounthernmommy at 3:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my baby i seven mounths and like he crawls and sits up butt wont try to even walk butt in other areas like eating he is ready and will eat anything so i guess it jsut really depends on the baby my mom keeps telling me just incorege him help him stand up and move his legs and soon he will just learn himself so i guess thats all and i hope this helps message me and tell me how things go
    shaylynn15

Answer by shaylynn15 at 3:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• DD didn't walk alone until she was 13 months old, DS was walking real good at 8 months...they are all different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My older daughter wouldn't hold her own bottle till she was 8 months but was walking at 9. Some baby's just do things at different paces. My son right own is 6 months and he wont turn over from his back to his belly, but i know it will eventually happen.

melibear5715

Answer by melibear5715 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• slapIm not trying to be mean but the one thing EVERY good mother should know about babies is that there isnt any way to predict what your baby will do and "when" he or she will do it! So you really need to WAKE UP and read a good parenting book or something if you didnt know this already!   Well good luck....Geeeez!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2010