All he wants is sex

but, he is not willing to give me what I need...respect, respect and respect and the excuse I try my hardest but, I'm sooo frustarted because we don't have sex often enough.....gee, I wonder why.How can I fix this??? Please hepl I think my marriage is in big trouble. I feel like I have tried everything!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to put in " " what he said and not run it into how you feel, 'cause this question is confusing me, as it's all running together. Sorry about what you're going through though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I didn't really understand the question either. Suggest you read "Act like a lady, think like a man" by Steve Harvey, available through Amazon.com used for great price.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Have you tried talking and really listening? If this isn't working, you may need help relearning communication from a neutral third party, like a clergyperson or couples counselor.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You need to talk to him. You need to tell him how you feel. Also, look at how you treat him as well. Sometimes (and my boyfriend and I had a conversation about this last night, and found we had this problem) when you think someone is treating you a certain way, they think you are treating them that way. Meaning you think he doesn't respect you, perhaps he doesn't think you respect him. I'm not trying to say anything bad about you, or to blame you, I'm just saying that he might be less than happy as well. Talk to him. It's taken me a long time to learn this lesson, but if you don't communicate with him, the relationship stands very little chance of lasting. Regardless of what the issue is, communication is the key.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• How is he not respecting you?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• thats all any man wants is sex. get used to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree with those that said to communicate better. Be SPECIFIC in what it is that you want out of him, because if you don't, he can't give it to you, and if he's not respecting you, you're not going to WANT to have sex with him. If you effectively communicate your needs, and he follows through, chances are you both will be very happy. And when I say be specific, I mean it. Men are simple minded, and sometimes need things broken down barney style. They don't like the whole "beat around the bush" dropping clues, making suggestions kind of thing. Tell him EXACTLY what you mean by respect. And a counselor is not a bad idea either...they know how to communicate with men, lol.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2010