How old was your baby?

How old was your baby when you took them to the pool?

twogirlsandmore

Asked by twogirlsandmore at 3:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only took my kids once. They HATED it lol. They were just under a year. We're gonna try again this summer, so they'll be 2. But there are TONS of little babies in those mom/baby classes. I think those are great.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We started swim lessons at 3.5

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• He was born in November, but we took him shortly after the pool opened in the spring, so he was maybe 6 months? He's 13 months and he LOVES water - baths, pool, and and the ocean. Even at 6 months he was splashing around and enjoying it.

Answer by missanc at 7:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I first too my son when he was 3 months old....at our family vacation. He loves the water btw he is 2 now!
    mel08ann

Answer by mel08ann at 7:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• DD was born in May, and we went on vacation that June, so...one month?...five weeks to be exact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Ethan will be a year when he goes for the first time. He could have last summer but he didn't like his baths so I figured it would feel the same to him to be in the pool so we waited.
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• DS was 9 months when we 1st took him to a pool.
    irishmama1007

Answer by irishmama1007 at 7:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• have a pool. They were in it as soon as the weather was warm enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My oldest DD was born in April at the end of April so I think she was 6 weeks she didn't know what to think at first until she got splashed then she didn't like it but she didn't like baths either lol.

My second was born in January so she didn't go the first time until she was more like 5 or 6 months I think and it was a sprinkler for babies and she loved it she loved water and still does at 2
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• when summer start, my son was 8 month old and frist time going pool. He hate it and also hate bath.,

When one years old than he still hate pool bec too cold but he like bath finally.

I think he change bec He love bath right now. Hope he love pool too for next summer. I want teach him how swim. only when he ready to fall in love with pool frist. .
    whoishotmama

Answer by whoishotmama at 9:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2010