Middle name for Karissa?

I saw a lot of people asking for helping choosing a middle name, so I decided to give it a shot too since I have no idea yet. If its a boy it will be Jason Tyler Jones, but for a girl all I have is Karissa Jones, I was thinking Karissa Leean Jones after my SO's mother but we don't get along very well, lol. Any suggestions are completely welcome!

caelrea

Asked by caelrea at 6:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Karissa Lynn maybe!!!
    jessicaroberts3

Answer by jessicaroberts3 at 6:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Oooo Karissa Lynn is cute, and I could still say she was kind of named after SO's mother. The only problem I have with Lynn is that its my cousin's last name, and my oldest sisters middle name already, lol, but it still sounds way cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• What about Leanna
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Marie, Rashelle, Rayanna
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 6:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Marissa!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 7:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• How about Karissa Anne? Or Marie?
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i was thinkin marie too. but my daughters middle name is half of my middle name and half of her dads middle name.. so maybe see how that works out?
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 8:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• With the first name Karissa, you will want something simple for the middle name, see how you like Anne, Lee, Lynn, Mae, These and other one-syllable names are strong and provide a smooth "bridge" between the first and last names.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My first thought was Marie. Then you threw the MIL thing in there. It might help if you name a kid after her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• leean sounds nice...maybe she will feel like you like her more if you name a child after her and you guys can get along better.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2010