I'm bored at this time most moms are waking up. This is the time I go to bed.

My nights are days and my days are nights. I go to sleep at 7am so does my two kids and husband. We are currently not working and I feel like I don't have enough time because of our schedual. I need to fine the engery to get my ass up and do what I have to do around the house. Can anyone give me advice. At that I am kinda depress at times could this be the cause of my sudden lazyness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• Depression can take it all out of you. There could be some physical (medical) reasons too. Try to get as much sleep as you need, even if it means napping during the day.

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Sleeping during the daylight hours will cause depression. Your body NEEDS light and sunshine. You need to try and get everyone's sleep schedules back to normal before your kids get affected as well. Go talk to a doctor and see what they can suggest.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2010