Does anyone work from home?

I am in the military and I am looking for a job that I can do from home when I get off work and on my off days. I work a crazy shift so everyday I go to work at 4:30 am amd I'm at home by 1230 pm. I have alot of down time and though I could use that time to make a little extra money! Thanks for you help!

mel08ann

Asked by mel08ann at 7:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work from home but I have my own business. I'm an Independent Distributor for Scent-Sations Inc. You can check out my website at http://www.howreb.scent-team.com to check it out. If you have any qeustions please let me know.

Becky

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• kgb Work @ Home positions offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and have fun; to be part of an elite group of kgb Special Agents who enjoy flexible scheduling; a commute-free day – saving time, money, and the planet. You can also enjoy the total eradication of a dress code policy.

~~>> kgb_ <<~~

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I work at home when I have free time w/ Pre-Paid Legal. I work w/ great people and have a ton of support. Its fun and easy. Feel free to check out my site.

www.tiffanyasmith.buildlastingsuccess.com
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2010