digests not received today

good morning. the same problem as last week. i never got my digests today. can you please set me up again? i really like getting the digests

dwidget

Asked by dwidget at 8:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I only recieved 2 today and I should have recieved more than that
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Hi,

We are trying a slightly different format for our daily digests.  As with other new things, sometimes there are some bugs to work out.  If you do not receive your digests by the end of the day, make sure to let CafeMom know.  You can reach them by using the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of every CafeMom page.  Also, here is a post about some of the new details your Daily Digest will incude:

Group Digests

I hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Cafe Amber

Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 9:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I received none on Sunday; today they seem to be trickling in to my inbox. I really don't like the new format; it does not seem to have all posts with activity yesterday.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2010