UltraSound! :)

just went to the Doctors last night and got to see my baby! I am llw6d I am sooo excited.. She said the chanced of a miscarrage now are really slim so I can FINALLY be excited.. I am ready to goooo shopping..lol :) We broke the news to our son last night when we got home, he is 5.. OMG he is sooooo excited, I couldn't believe how excited he was he also asked to see his pictures when he was in my belly :) He ran in school today and told his last year preschool teacher that there was a baby in mommy's belly and he is going to be the BIG BROTHER!!!! aww.. he also asked when does he get to see the baby! lol

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 8:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol congrats mommy!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Thank you Nyx7...

I have to say also since she done my FULL exam I sure have been cramping is that normal?. I assume it is because it is normal when they do one when your not preggers.. IDK though..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Cramping is normal. Its your uterus, belly and everything else in there growing. Even some bleeding is normal. I bleed every month around the same time I am expecting a period but its only like a day so even some bleeding is normal too. Good luck! I am 13 weeks.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010