How many weeks were you when you started to feel your baby move?

What did it feel like at first compared to now?

LadyThomas

Asked by LadyThomas at 9:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt him move @ 16week. I had my apedex tookin out so he was high. It felt like butterfly now he won't stay out my ribs
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 9:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• With my first 18 weeks and my second 16 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• With my first it was around 20 weeks and I had just woke up and was laying on my back and it freaked me out bc it felt like she was rolling over.
    With this one I was about 14 weeks bc at my 15 week Dr appt my Dr asked if I was feeling movement yet and I explained what I had felt bc I wasnt sure if it was the baby or gas lol It was little flutters around the waist band of my pants. Now I'm almost 37 weeks and she sticks whole body parts out and moves all the time. Sometimes my belly looks lopsided bc she'll be on one side or she'll stick her little butt out.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I want to thank everyone that has responded so far. I started to feel flutters around 17weeks, but now I feel small kicks in the lower part of my belly. Its not often, mainly after I eat or when Im really hungry. Anyone experience the same thing. Oh Im 19 weeks
    LadyThomas

Answer by LadyThomas at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• 15 weeks. Everyone said it was gas. The ultrasound showed that she's in a really good spot for me to feel everything. I'm 20 weeks now. She is extremely active when food is involved. If i get hungry she has a freaking fit. When I eat she wiggles all over the place. The other day at lunch I could see my stomach twitching with her kicks every time I took a bite.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• about 16 weks or so
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• With my first child, son, I felt him when I was 7 months pregnant!! Can you believe how lazy this kid was, lol? For my second, daughter, I felt her at 10 weeks. They are both very different. My son is quiet and still but my daughter is loud and very wild and wont stay still.
    Darrymagu

Answer by Darrymagu at 10:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• about 15 weeks. This baby has been extremely active ever since. I see my shirt flying up and when she stretches its very intense. I feel her on my left and right side. early on she was so busy jogging around in there that she almost knocked me off a chair. I don't even drink caffeine.
    Anonymous