Chalean Extreme vs P90X

I currently do Turbo Jam workouts along with an elliptical, treadmill, and a couple of other exercise things. I am thinking about trying Chalean Extreme or the P90X. I really need to lose some fat in my legs and stomach & tone up my legs & midsection. Although my weight is not a lot, it is increasing all of the time and my legs and stomach are looking worse too. I would be fine with my weight if my body was toned & firm, but I'm not happy with it because it is flabby, my legs are getting more cellulite, and my stomach is getting more rolls. Have you tried either of these workouts & which would you recommend for the results that I want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have them both. You can get excellent results with either one. P90X is a little more extreme to me and it is tough! Its a great program though. I prefer ChaLEAN Extreme because I am a huge fan of Chalene :) It will really build your muscle and if you stick with the eating plan you can lose up to 60% of your body fat. You do need a wide range of weights to do it, because if you don't have heavy enough weights you won't be getting the best results. For P90X you need a pull up bar and weights or resistance tubing. They are both amazing programs and either one would be a great investment :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• To add to what the previous poster said, I think that P90X is a little more "manly", while Chalean Extreme is geared toward the gals. I'm sure you'd get great results with either program, but you may have a preference for one style over the other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2010