Does anyone know?

Does anyone know the term for extreme acne? I'm trying to look up info and can't think of it. Does anyone know how to calm down excess/overactive sebatious glands so that it helps bad acne? Not topically, nothing is helping that way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• Try a low fat vegan diet for a while; one based strictly on whole grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I dont know a name. Just know that there is boils, blackheads, whiteheads, scars and ohters. One thing that helps my severe acne is to WASH MY FACE AT BEDTIME. The one day I forget, its back to normal. Also if I touch my face a lot, it makes it worse. I use Apricot Scrub (lightly). Witchhazel is a good toner. Aveeno face moisterizer is not greasy. This is my routine. Tropicals never worked for me too harsh.BE gentle to your skin.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2010