Do u ever look through your man's phone? Are u prepared to deal with what ever u find?

I was just wondering what would u do. Do u have to have a good reason to do it.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope I don't look because I don't care. If he's gonna cheat on me, me looking in his cell phone isn't going to change anything. MY DH hates cheaters with a passion though so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't stray. Plus I'm a good wife so he lacks for very little!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We share a phone. But yea I look through it when he comes home from work or something. I really never had reason to...but I'm just a paranoid girl who's been through a lot....and I was just looking for something I knew I did not want to find.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I quit.... he's got so much porn on EVERYTHING i just don't care anymore....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Allergic2stupid, are you saying that wives who get cheated on aren't the best wife they can be..? That is silly.

I do look through his phone, we have still have a few trust issues from things he did in our past.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• nope, don't look, never thought to. I have no reason to. I don't think I would want to be in a realationship that I felt like I needed to or wanted to "check up" on what he was doing. We are adults. If he talked to a girl on his phone, I am sure there was a good reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I completely trust my DH and do not need to go through his phone, but I have in the past looking for a phone number that wasn't in mine and I found nothing that would make me worry either.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• That's crazy if u think just because u are a good wife u won't get cheated on.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I do look. I'm prepared to deal with it. And I do deal with it. If I find something I don't like I go straight to him with it. He has another child with someone else and he cheated on me with her a long while back. I'm paranoid still, even though I know he wouldn't ever cheat on me with her again. I still have doubts in my own head that he'll do it with another girl though. I guess that's just part of the story of my life though.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We leave our phones laying around all the time. There are no secrets in my husbands phone. In fact mine took a dump and he had me use his phone. He doesn't cheat, he's at home with my kids all day, so he doesn't even have a chance to do so even if he wanted to. I have absolutley no desire to go through his phone, and if I did there would be nothing there. We have an honest and open relationship. We don't snoop behind eachother's backs.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No, I do not look thru his phone. He doesn't look thru mine, either. We are both honest with each other and trust each other. If I wanted to look thru his phone, I could ask and he would let me. Same for him - he could ask and I'd let him. There's no reason for me to sneak around behind his back and check up on him like that. I trust him. He's honest and he's faithful, and if I ever doubted that, I'd rather handle it like a mature adult and simply talk to him and figure out why I doubt that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010