what should i do?

I'm 2 weeks late i've had neg. blood test. But i'm constantly nauseated. My ob/gyn wants me to take provera for a week to force start my period annd then take my clomid agian. i don't feel comfortable taking the medicine right now and i requested an ultrasound just to make sure and now i'm starting to cramp so my body has me all confused. i'm waiting to har back from my doc. to see if she'll order me to have an ultrasound or not. Does anyone have any suggestions or idea's to what can be up with my body?

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• I think I'd go with the ultrasound first too. just to make sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree with waiting and getting the ultrasound. There could be something more going on. And I'm sure even blood tests can be thrown off if something more serious is going on. But don't let things go if she doesn't send you for and ultrasound or says there is nothing wrong. You know your body best and only you can fight for it. If you think there is something going on, stick to your guns.
    I hope it all works out and things get back to normal soon! Good luck
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2010