Previous breasfeeding post

I am looking for a journal ( I think) that was posted awhile back. It touched on why asking someone to cover up was rediculous. It compared a bottle to a dildo, amongst other things. I really want to see this post again, but cant find it. Does anyone have a link? Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• OP again, I found it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I recall that the Journal was disturbing and that Moms went a little crazy and got mean and nasty. SO.....I would recommend not bringing it up again. We need polite,rational and helpful discussions,IMO. Please....I hope nobody can find it. LOL.
    Thank you ....but no thanks. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I am having this debate with someone on fb - I am all for bf, but seriously I am not all for my 6 yr old boy seeing boobies hanging out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• OP here-How nice of you to assume I want it to start drama. And to the second anon, did I ask if how everyone felt about nip? NO. Please don't waste your time answering if you aren't going to answer MY QUESTION.

Sorry to seem bitchy, but I get real sick of seeing people ALWAYS jump to starting drama on ANY bf post. I want to see the journal again for my own personal reasons.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2010