Do you or do you not care about what happened to Haiti?

It's an honest question....nothing provoked. I care. I think it's tragic and I hope other countries, including ours, is doing what they can to help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• it is tragic, I feel bad for them.
    is it changing my life? NOPE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Of course I care. I would hope that other countries would appropriate as much aid as ours does. It's hard enough to try to help when you have nearly nothing to give, but the people of Haiti are in more need than anyone I know. The real question is, how do you help when you have no funds to draw from? Clothing donations won't go there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• It is a tragic situation for people who already had almost nothing.

God cares for every person there.

We are called to have compassion and to help to the extent that we can.
    Pray.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I don't know what happened in Haiti, so I guess I don't care. I'd like to see us take care of the US first before we take care of anyone else. We need to stop enabling other countries to be helpless.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I care, I really do. If I had money to give I would give, but right now im focusing on the people that are in need in my community.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• A massive earthquake hit and there may be as many as half a million dead. Glad you don't care though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I don't know what happened in Haiti

Do you live under a rock?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I feel for those that are suffering...I can never understand why the poorest countries seem to get hit with stuff like this. I hope they get enough aid and relief but the damage has been done and I'm pretty sure they can't get help fast enough.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I watched the news and cried....it was so horrible and so depressing to see the people wandering around,injured, with nowhere to go, people who had been buried in rubble, people digging other people out, They are estimating 50,000 deaths so far. That could happen in our America---in California,for instance. I was motivated to go online and contribute to the Save The Children Haitian Earthquake Fund. We could all contribute to one of the Charities ....Red Cross,for example. EVery little bit helps. It is such a tragedy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I don't know what happened in Haiti

Do you live under a rock?

I had no idea it had happened until today because I don't watch the news. It was on at work.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2010