Just a ? for Pro-choice

would you ever recommend to your best friend or daughter to have an abortion? Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• recommend? No
    list it with all the options and let them decide? YES

It's their CHOICE not mine, hence Pro-CHOICE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No, I would recommend adoption if they didn't want it. If they chose abortion, then thats their choice.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm pro choice but I would never recommend anybody at all to get an abortion. I simply support the woman's decision to do so. If My best friends daughter wished to obtain one then I would support her decision but I would never say "hey your daughter should just get an abortion." that is not for me to interject.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree with the first poster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• In some cases, yes. It would depend on the situation. And of course the choice would be hers... I'm assuming you're asking about advice you would give when asked.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No

Answer by missanc at 11:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No, I would offer support and options, but not suggest a route. It's their choice, they have to live with. No one else should be making it for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No. They have to find their own options but I'd be supportive

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree with the #1 response. I'd list the pros & cons of every choice available, and let them make the decision. If they decided abortion ON THEIR OWN, though, I would support them 100% because that is a tough road to go down alone (as I know from experience).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yes. I took my sister to get an abortion when she was too young to be able to take care of a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010