Is having VERY cludy urine normal around 28+ weeks of pregnancy?

I have noticed lately that my urine is VERY cloudy. What causes this and is it normal?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be not drinking enough and your urine is concentrated. If you don't think that's it then it can be an infection or crystals in your urine. You can have an infection and it not be painful, at least right away. You may want to have it checked out soon.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I actually went to the OBGYN for my regular monthly check up today and they said everything looks fine. I'm just curious if it could be something they don't test for there?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine gets really cloudy when I eat vinegar: salad dressing, pickles, olives-- doc and midwife say i'm fine. tests are normal. no infection. no protein or sugar or anything to worry about.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I haven't had any of that. But the urine is almost white it is so cloudy. It's strange.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010