Is anyone using the Cosco Scenera Car Seat In A Bag ? I want to buy this car seat however, we have an older car that does not have a LATCH UAS system. Can this car seat be installed with just a seat belt?

I live in Canada, if someone else from this country with an older car who has purchased a car seat for a one year old that can be used with just a seat belt and not a UAS LATCH system can you please let me know what brand of car seat you have.

LeahsMama

Asked by LeahsMama at 11:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes, it can still be installed with just the seatbelt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• All seats can be installed with just a seat belt... and with the Scenera we have, I have found it install's BEST with the belt VS the latch in most cars. We use our Secnera as a spare seat... it's light and small and a nice price.... but it has almost no padding so that is why we don't use it as our primary seat.
    We also own 2 Evenflo Triumph Advance... I LOVE this seat... it's so easy to use. And it's a nice price too... you can get it for about $100 online if you look around... albeebaby.com has some great prices on seats.
    Stay away from any convertible that says it's a 3 in 1 or Alpha Omega... they aren't worth it, kids grow out of them too soon and they make terrible boosters.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2010