Her socks were too tight (somewhat of a re-post from last week)

My daughter is 3 months old and i bought her new socks since her baby ones don't fit. well they were tight around her ankel but fit her feet fine. well i stretched them out and put them on her. i figured since they were new they needed a little working in. well anyway when i took them off her at night, i noticed a ring around where they were. well i haven't put them on her since and there is now this dark red/brown ring around her leg. it has not gone away or gotten any lighter and its been a week. i feel horrible so please no bashing. it doesn't seem to bother her at all by itself or when i toch it. will this ever go away? has anyone ever done this before? i'm getting nervous b/c its so dark and doesn't seem to be going away. (her foot did not turn blue and she has sensation in her foot) its bothering me more than her lol but i feel terrible.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, Chloe always puts her little hair ties on her wrist even though they are tight and leave a mark. I take them off of her as soon as I find them on her, but it's gotten to the point where she has red dried, sometimes even bleeding circles around her wrist...but she does not care. Maybe put some neosporin on it to try and help is go away faster. She otherwise seems fine and it doesn't seem to me like you need to worry :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2010