Do you use baby magic bay lotion?

BLAH!! I use to buy it when my now 13 year old was a baby. I thought it smelled good. I just bought it after all these years and my baby boy smells like an over perfumed old lady. Have they changed the scent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Baby"
    Anonymous

• I love the way it smells, its much stronger scented then johnsons baby lotion but I would not use it on a new born because the scent is so strong and I even rubbed it on my face and I broke out which I have never done befor with lotions. I do however put it on my three year old and he smells wonderful and I even rub a little around his face and he does fine with it.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• All those lotions are awful.
    I like how babies smell all on their own.
    Though Olive oil and coconut oil for dry patches work really well
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Most Baby Magic products are fairly toxic: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/brand/Baby_Magic/

Answer by rkoloms at 12:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I personally always use Johnson. My mother used to use Baby Magic... she said the PH levels back then were the lowest compared to Johnson & Johnson but they pulled it from the shelves for a while and now it's back. I think they tried changing it and not many people like the new one as opposed to the older version!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I picked some up thinking that it would save me a couple dollars, and I thought how different could the baby lotions be. Well...I actually threw out the bottle because it smelled so nasty and I wasn't going to have my baby boy smelling like that! Yuck!
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 1:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I also hate all those lotions. Why cover up your baby's naturally beautiful scent with stinky, fake-scented chemicals? UGH.
    If you need a moisturizer, try a dab of coconut oil, almond oil, or cocoa butter.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 7:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2010