he creepy man....

i took my dog out for a walk last night.he started to bark.i looked over and there was a man going into my neighbors house all dressed in dark clothes.i was scared but had the dog.(german shepherd)her dh went back to ft hood about a week ago.this scared me.i didnt know if this was her dh or just a man but clearly she was trying to hide him.well this happened before and we asked the other neighbor if her dh was home.she assumed we were saying she was having an affair ,we were just trying to be good neighbors.this question is 2 fold.my dh thinks something happened to him in the army.could this be.or is there a creepy guy going into her house.no matter how much i dont like her i wouldnt want anything like what happened to me(rape)happen to anyone else...dont know what to do or think?or should i just friggin mind my own business and like my dd said karma?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• if youre friends with her or at least friendly i would ask her. otherwise mind your own business
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 12:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• ya i think i will just mind my own beeswax lol....we dont get along but i think if anything dangerous was happening i would get the dog and just go over.that was a real trigger and scared the crap out of me......------OP
    Anonymous

• Stay out of it.
    Anonymous

• I agree with PP - for good neighbour relations, stay out of it!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yeah the best thing is to stay out of it...but for your sake have your dog ready to bark his head off or get your car alarm to go off like crazy anything to attract attention...I don't feel comfortable having a gun in my hand...You will b fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I think you need to stay out of it. For all you know, this could be her lover or something and you wouldnt want to get caught up in it.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I think I would stay out of it. If this has happened before, chances are, it's her lover. If something horrible had happened, you would have known by now. It's not your place to get into the middle of it.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2010