What Has Cracked You Up Today?

My one yr old daughter is strutting around here with those plastic high heeled shoes on. (her older sisters). She's acting like she really knows what she's doing. Hilarious.

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband likes to put his butt on the older kids and make farting sounds( i know rediculous) but the kids think its hilarious and just laugh at him for this. this morning we were laying in bed with our 8 month old and she rolled over and put her butt on daddy and made the farting sound with her mouth. it was awesome.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I love how my kids make me smile inside out! My son (16 months old) was taking his 7 yr old brothers Darth Vador head/ helmet / hat thing and putting it on his little head front wards, back wards, side wards and it was staying on, he was really doing it quite well, and it looked so danm cute, and at one point I could see his mouth at the same time, and it was funny,lol priceless. He also started looking in the mirror at himself allot and making faces and talking on and on and playing peek-aboo with himself, lol I love NOT missing a thing!!!! He makes my face hurt most days from smiling & laughing so much.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My baby now says yes to everything. I was talking to my sister and I said "your going to jail" he looks at me and says "yes mommy jail". I thought it was cute.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010