What's a good weight loss pill... that works??

I'm looking for a good weight loss pill to help jump start my weight loss! Does anyone know of any (in addition to diet and exercise!!)

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• my mil did slim for life and lost 50 pounds, its very expensive tho. Just burn more calories than you take in.
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 12:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Weight loss pills are not good for you. Just go with the diet and exerise. It is the safest and best way.
    Anonymous

• If there was a magic pill, we would all have it.
    Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 1:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Dr.Oz has a VERY SENSIBLE Weight Loss/management program on his website. It works. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Have you heard about CORE4? It's a combination of 4 products that target core weight loss.

Average weight loss in 1 week is 5lbs.

The company gives tips on lifestyle changes including reducing or avoiding white sugar etc. For support there is a free community where you can share progress, concerns, ideas etc.

To learn more visit http://GetMyCORE4.com
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Screw being healthy for life, I wanna know a damn pill that'll make me loose weight for a wedding I'll be in. Someone give this woman an answer so I can use it too!
    MissReticent

Answer by MissReticent at 4:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Good thinking, MissReticent....maybe you can pop the pills and keel over from a heart attack and then you'll REALLY be ready for that wedding!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I take a 'One A Day -Womans Active Metabolism' multivitamin w/ my breakfast. It helps curb my appetite in the morning, and when you are cutting back on calories, you need to make sure you are getting all the vitamins you need anyway.
    It's not a pill, but sipping on black coffee helps me too. It has very few calories and the caffeine helps supress your hunger and give you a little extra energy. (Plus the heat of the beverage and the bitter taste seem to help too.)
    I have tried several popular diet pills in the past. The two above mentioned suggestions work just as well (the pills become much less effective after the first week I have found) and they often left me feeling headachey / ill when I took them. Just make sure you don't over do it on the caffeine either. Caffeine inmoderation can be very helpful, but when you over use it, it will give you withdrawl symptoms.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I know of a product that will help you get more out of diet and exercise and another one that blocks cravings for snacks you don't need. Also, I know of a fantastiv nutritional supplement that will work better than the other ones out there. If you're interested in hearing more, please feel free to message me :)

Put More Food on Your Table By Changing Your Shopping Habits.
    Ask Me How

Cat_P

Answer by Cat_P at 12:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Most diet pills are not good for you, the pill i take hass no nutritional value, means there is nothing with any kind of herbs, to make you speed up, nothing like vitamins etc..

Just like th elap band it just restricts the bottom part of your stomach so you eat less and are full faster!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010