Anyone doing weight watchers? I have a question

I'm doing weight watchers online and have been doing great since I got serious on 1/4 (6.5 pounds the first week...I know that will slow down now). Here's my question...many days I check in below my daily points allowance, and last week I used none of my extra 35 weekly points...and haven't used them yet this week either... is it bad to be under points? I feel like I'm always skimping to make sure I don't run out for the day, and then we eat such light low point dinners that sometimes there's a few points left for the day.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When I did weight watchers I went really strict at first (none of the extra points, etc.) and wasn't losing very much weight. As soon as I started eating all of my daily points (plus activity points) and the extra 35 points, I started losing fast. Everybody is different, but if your weight loss gets stuck, I would try eating more!!! Good luck:)
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You should use all your points for the day. but you don't have to use all the extra 35 points.
    Anonymous

• Does weight watchers have an online counselor? I would ask them. Keep up the good work Girl!
    Anonymous

• The first poster is right. Always eat all your daily points!!!! That is very important. And try to eat a few of the others, you can always not eat any of the 35 or eat a few or half. The more you eat, the more you will be able to continue to eat once you lose all the weight. The less you eat, the less you will be able to eat while maintaining later.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yes it is bad to be under your points. your body will go into starvation mode and actually burn less calories.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 4:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010