Do you wax your upper lip? Or for those that have..

Does it make it look worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No if anything better bc you took that mustache off...lol Yes I do my top lip and eyebrows.
    Anonymous

• I bleach my upper lip fuzz. LOL. The idea of waxing anything and the pain involved creeps me out. Bleach is better,IMO.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I bleach
    Anonymous

• Yup and my buttcrack!
    Anonymous

• WAIT, won't bleach be a bad idea for someone with darker skin tone??!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, then they would just have a blond mustache! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I waxed for a long time. It hurts less each time, and is red for a few hours after (but then again, I'm really white, so it shows up more) but then it's better. Then I moved and haven't found a new waxer. I've been using the cream that gets rid of it. I refuse to be like the attendance lady from my HS attendance office, lovingly referred to as "The Mustache Lady" whose real name, it turns out, was Mrs. Patterson.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Pnukey--at my old job with the state, there was this lady with a thick mustache. The one guy at work would always joke that she had a better stache than he did! I know it's wrong, but it was still funny!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I do... when I get the courage. I turn into a tourettes personevery time. I always cause a few laughs. I think it looks sooo much better waxed than bleached.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010