Do you have useless information in your head? Please share it!

Do you have useless information in your head that might come in handy if you got on a game show but that's about all it's good for?

I have a lot of useless information in my head I realized a couple days ago. My favorite one is one my mother told me. She worked at the Dum Dum lollipop factory and told me that the mystery flavor is just the end of one batch of flavor lollipop mixed with a new batch of flavor lollipop.

Please share your useless information if you have any. I find it interesting learning different things. Even if it is useless information.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Healthy poop floats bad poop sinks. Your goal should be to have floaty poops. My HS biology teacher told us this. And for some reason I put it in a note to the boy I was going out with. UGH! I am sure that is the only reason I still remember it, I am still mortified :p
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• eww! LOL don't think I'll be eating mystery dum-dums anymore :D

Anonymous

• I would be an excelent phone a freind on a game show. My head is clogged with totally useless trivia information. I don't even know why I know the things I do. My friends tease me about this all the time. I can recite the Preamble of the US Constitution. Now, please tell me where on earth I am going to use that information in my lifetime?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Nathskitten - you are actually partially wrong. If your diet contains too much fat, your poop will also float, for the same reason that oil floats on water. Vegetarian's poop sinks, meat eater's float
    Anonymous

• OK, well blame MR. Neddermander!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• LOL :D no worries :D healthy poop does float, but so does fat filled poop. :D So I guess you can't distinguish healthy or fatty unless you smell it and I think hubby would sign me into the psych ward for sniffing the toilet LOL
    Anonymous

• Putting a piece of bread in a cookie container keeps the cookies soft.
    Anonymous

• The germiest thing you touch all day, worse than toilet seats and garbage cans, is your phone.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Weird Al Yankovic was valedictorian in his high school and get his Bachelors in Architecture. My husband is a FAN!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.
    Anonymous