Calling all mommies who practice witchcraft.

We recently moved into a place covered in mirrors and they bug me so I would like to seal them so I know nothing will be going or coming. How do I go about doing that? I can't seem to find any info on it and I would like to get all my supplies for it this weekend and do it. I know it will be customised to my specific ways but I would like to know the basics, ie what to use, chant, things like that. Please and thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your best bet is to go to your local occult shop which should be able to sell you all of the supplies, herbs, incenses, etc as well as give you the spellwork. If they can't do that, then go to another store. Don't buy your supplies from people who don't believe.
    What you're probably going to do is consecrate some salt water and draw banishing pentagrams of spirit, or invoking pentagrams of earth on each of the mirrors, doing a chant that has power to you. Best if you make it up yourself. In addition, after you're done sealing the mirrors you're going to want to do a cleansing on the house as a whole, and burn cleansing or banishing or protection incenses. A black candle charged to absorb any negativity and lit (continuously until it burns itself out) should take up any extra. If you still need it, a snowflake obsidian orb will take in any negativity. Make sure you bury it at the new moon for a couple days to cleanse it.:O)
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• AnnieMcD gave some great advice, there's nothing more i can think of..but i definitely agree with not buying supplies from someone that doesn't believe.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• There are two for that passive and active. Which should I draw? I'm doing this tomorrow so please respond soon. Thank you so much ladies.
    Anonymous

• Well, we never referred to them as passive and active, but the banishing pentagram of spirit would start at the spirit point (uppermost) and move away. And the circle drawn around it would be widdershins (counter-clockwise). The Invoking pentagram of Earth would be toward earth (the lower left hand point) and the circle would be deosil (clockwise). You'll have to forgive me, it's been a few years since I practiced actively and I don't remember the exact starting place for earth, I'm thinking it's the same as the banishing for spirit, being drawn towards earth, but I just am not sure.
    I'm guessing that in your book, active would be what I'm calling invoking, and passive would be banishing.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I would wash them in Four Thieves Vinegar and rinse with Blessed or even Holy Water. That will remove negativity fairly well. But to seal them...I would make a binding sigil on the mirrors directly.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Well how did it go??? :o)
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2010