does anyone use similac neosure infant formula? have you notice that it gets bubbly?? is that normal??

mellyhayes

Asked by mellyhayes at 1:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have not used that but when my son was on formula I did notice that some were bubblier than others. Enfamil was more bubbly than Good start because Enfamil was more like a powder than thick like Good start. I think it is based on the texture of the powder. If you are worried about gas from the bubbles then talk to the pediatrician and see what they think.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We used it for 6 months with our twins. I recommend Dr. Brown's bottles to cut down on the gas and we made several bottles in advance so the bubbles would settle. We stored them in the refrigerator and heated them in a pan of water on the stove. We could never just shake and serve, too much gas... They are using Similac Advance now and we still keep us the same routine.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I used it. and yes I noticed it was bubbly.. totally wierd... but normal for that forumal
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• ok i thought it was soap... i was like i know i rinsed out the bottles right!
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 11:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2010