what pandora charms do you have on your bracelet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is a pandora charms...I have a James Avery bracelet with all types of charms...is it the same thing?
    Anonymous

• Never heard of it. I am not spending money on non essentials anymore. Times are tough,ya know.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Well before I had my BeeBee I put a bracelet together,,,a turtle, a chef hat, a cross, a lion, a cat, two dogs...
    I would LOVE to have soem Kameleon Jewelry with the stones that can pop in and out of all the different settings, but YIKES!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have two glass beads, blue mostly. I have the queen bee bought by my DH, I have a charm with the letter S for Susan. I have a heart...that DD and I think looks more like a butt lol. I have 2 charms with flowers, one all silver, one green and a few spacers too. I love my Pandora Charm. Ebay has the best selection and prices. I am currently looking to get the pear and the whale, and I would also like the ladybug.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I hadn't heard of Pandora before this question... I looked them up on eBay- How cute!
    I have a James Avery bracelet that I love :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2010