How easily did you get pregnant with your 2nd child?

I know its a few months away, but I'm going to get my IUD out in April and my DH and I are going to TTC. Our 1st child was an accident; we weren't even married yet. But, we really want to get pregnant sometime b/t April and June and I can't wait to be pregnant again. So, my question is for those women who got pregnant real easy the first time or the first time was an accident, did you have a hard time getting pregnant with your 2nd or was it just as easy as the 1st?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 1:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The two times in our marriage that we said whatever happens, happens... It did. So it was very easy to get pregnant those times. When we tried to get pregnant with our third baby, it took a few months, because I was still breastfeeding and my ovulation wasn't regular.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• 6 months with our first and 2 months with our second. GL
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 1:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• all 3 were oops babies. if i wash his underwear with mine i get pregnant
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• mhaney- LMAO!!! haha
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• both of mine were surprises. i got pregnant with my second child 4 months after giving birth to my first. i was exclusively breastfeeding and on the mini-pill.... so he must have good swimmers and i must be super fertile. if you didnt have trouble with the first, you probably wont with the second.
    Anonymous

• all of mine were surprises. 5 months b/t my first period and conceiving #2. more than two yrs b/t #2 and #3&4, and 3 periods b/t #3/4 and soon to be #5!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Well Erik was an ooops and we are STILL ttc after 6 months so I would have to say the first was the easiest
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My second took 3 months of trying and 3 days of trying not to.

Keep in mind that it takes a perfectly healthy, fertile couple an average of 3-4 months to get pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my second one took one try!
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 11:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I got pregnant within a month of trying for our 2nd child but miscarried at 8 weeks. My Dr said to wait 3 months before we started trying again, so we did. We got pregnant with our son the first month our Dr suggested we start trying again.
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010