How to make homemade icing?

I'd like to drizzle some icing on some cinnamon rolls I am making from scratch but not sure about the icing...I kind of forgot that part... :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• 1 cup powdered sugar, about 1 tsp. melted butter, 1/4 tsp. vanilla and a tiny bit of milk, enough to make the right consistency.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• what she said :D

and if you ever need fluffy cake icing, just use a mixer on that until it's fluffy! :D add cocoa powder for chocolate :D
    Anonymous

• i dont measure things i just eye it but i pretty much do the same as michiganmom... powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, several drops of water(or milk). for cinnamon rolls i add a big spoonful or more of warm cream cheese. mmm... now i want some!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2010