Is selling The Body Shop from Home a good idea? Has anyone done it?

The Body Shop sells all natural cruelty-free beauty products and often support great causes. The company gives people the option of being at-home consultants (like Avon, Mary Kay,etc). I was considering doing this for extra money, but dont know details or if it is very difficult to be successful with. Has anyone done this with success or have any suggestions? Thanks --Leslie

LeslieMariPlus3

Asked by LeslieMariPlus3 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• WOW! I used to sell and have been having trouble finding anyone else that did it. I stopped only because we made a move and was a very hard adjustment for me. It was great! Sooo much fun, my first month I made over $400! I actually have some things like towels, foot bath bins, etc. I was trying to get rid of them ( I am in Chicago land area) but was having trouble finding someone that could use them. Let me know what decision you make! Good luck!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2010