What is your favorite Wii Game??

Right now I'm loving Mario Brothers! I already got through the 8 levels, now I'm just going back to get all the stars to beat level 9! It reminds me of when I had Ninetendo when I was little!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• World of Goo!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mario Kart. Oh how I miss having a Wii...
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• LMBO I LOVE WORLD OF GOO(SPONGE BOB) TOO LOL IM AT THE LAST LEVEL AND I TOOK A BREAK ....WE HAVE ALL THE OLD MARIO BROS. 1 AND 2 ! BUT THE SPONGE BOB GAME IS MY FAV!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• We're about due for a new game, but ours is Wii Sports Resort at the moment. I love the frisbee game (frisbee dog and frisbee golf)

Sonic and the Secret Rings and Super Paper Mario are games I love to play by myself.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Guitar Hero. I've got GH 3, GH Metallica, GH Aerosmith (which SUCKS), GH World Tour, GH Van Halen, one other (can't remember the title and am too tired to get up and go look), and Battle of the Bands.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Super Mario Kart. That's the only one I've played aside from Wii Fit and Wii Sports.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i downloaded the old the old school super mario brothers 3 (from like waaaay back when), and id have to say that, that is and always will be my favortie game..i loove it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• marioo karrrtttt is where its at!!!!!!
    Anonymous