where can i meet a man??? and somone that will take in my 4 month old?

DeAnneandBlake

Asked by DeAnneandBlake at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um.. WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• U just don't want to meet any man now there's another party involed. Take your time enjoy your baby for the moment. I wish u luck and hope u find someone that will love u and your baby.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 2:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• "and somone that will take in my 4 month old"

First of all, don't make it sound like your child is an animal. People "take in" stray animals, they don't "take in" kids. Second of all, like officerdouglas said, you should just go looking for some man that "might" put up with the fact that you have a kid. You're going about it in a complete, wrong way, honey.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• what happened to the MAN who gave you that baby? You met him and opened your legs to him--where is he? I don't think some one would want you and a 4 month old-in their right mind. Find the Father,stick to that plan
    Anonymous

• tI sure hope this is a joke. If you don't want your baby there are plenty of people out there that would love that child. Your a piece of s@**
    Anonymous

• I agree. WHat happened to the baby's father? I can't believe that so many women/girls today share their body with men before they are married ...then the babies suffer for your lack of judgement. Bad decsions. Ugh.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure why you need a man.

Regarding your baby, you can try here: www.cradle.org

Answer by rkoloms at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• WHOA! WHOA! Back it up ladies! Geebus. She's not "giving away" her baby. She's simply asking how to find a man that won't dump her because she has a kid.

How do you know her situation? Maybe she got pregnant and the "father", being a giant douche, up and decided he didn't want a kid??? How do you know?
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I met my now fiance when my daughter was 4 months old. But you can't expect a man to "take in" your baby. When I first met my fiance I made it very clear to him that I wasn't looking for a "Daddy" for my daughter...and that I didn't need him to take care of us. I was looking for a relationship and obviously someone suitable to be around my child...and now, she's 2, and she calls him daddy and he loves her..and we have our own 7 month old. But you can't just find a dad for your baby. Your daughter's young...I wasn't out looking for a man...I just found him and it worked out! You don't NEED a man
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Fawn --because they're uppity know-it-all high and mighty b*tches.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010