What is a good way for a sahm to make some extra cash?

I am just looking for a way to contribute financially and maybe have some spending money for either my kids or myself. I'm considering a couple ideas already, but just wondered if anyone had new ideas. Thank you--Leslie

LeslieMariPlus3

Asked by LeslieMariPlus3 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 19k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at Free Money Online if you’re interested. (Everything posted is free

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I like network marketing as I can build my business when and how I want, and I get back what I put in.

I have recently joined a company that is allowing free signups until Sunday at 10pm CST and the business is very much internet based, so you don't have to worry about home parties.

If you are interested you can visit http://GetMyCORE4.com/home.html or take a look at my journal.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Get a baby sitting license if you have the room.
    Then you can take in one to two kids each week and earn some extra money.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    Everything is Possible When you Have Faith!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Hi, I am an idependant associate w/ pre-paid legal. Everything I do is right off the computer. Its great for making extra money. You can make as little or as much as you want to. You will be working w/ a great team of moms who give you a lot of support on helping you to succeed. This is very easy and profitable. Here is my site. www.tiffanyasmith.buildlastingsuccess.com.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2010