What do you put in your water to flavor it?

I'm a soda addict and I'm trying to get healthy and drink more water but I find it so bland and I would like to add something to it like.........

QandA

Asked by QandA at 2:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• a friend of mine does about an once of like cranberry juice and fills the rest of a typical 16 oz bottle with water.
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Try emergen-C

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Dannon flavored waters. As soon as I started drinking that during walks and exercise I started losing more weight. I also dislike the taste of water. So try it , in moderation of course. It has splenda but has 0 calories.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• a few drops of lemon juice or my favorite flavored koolaid just enough for taste bc it too has lots of sugar I am sure.
    Anonymous

• I'm recently addicted to the Crystal Light water flavors. Most are just 5 calories. You can also buy the Walmart and Target brands for much cheaper than the Crystal Light.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mint,lemon and lime,orange slices,kinda like flavored waters without Splenda or any of the other "fake" sugar products in it. Esp if you are pregnant or drink a lot of water your body just doesn't need chemicals.
    Anonymous

• I just put some lemon slices in mine. Besides adding flavor it also cleanses and detoxifies :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 3:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i just like plain water....but my mom doesnt, and she fills up a water jug with water, and then slices up a lemon and puts it in the water...gives it a lil flavor...and good for you giving up on pop!! i quit pop january 1st...ive been without pop (and chips) for 14 days now!! the first couple days were tough..going thru caffeine withdrawl, i had major headaches!!...but now im fine!! good luck! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm a huge fan of putting a slice or squeeze of citrus in my water. Pineapple is really tasty (the fresh stuff not the canned) I've also seen someone put a slice of cucumber in hers.. Oh there is a pretty good bottled water out there called Hint
    http://thenibble.com/zine/archives/hint-flavored-bottled-water.asp
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• crystal lite or lime
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2010