TTC: Could I'd be pregnant?

I've been having weird periods the last 3 months and now for the 1st time ever I have which has got to be the worst gas ever!!! I feel something different in my belly. Not sure if it's gas aswell or flutters or something, but i'm not famailar with theses frequant twinges i've been getting. My nipple are erect for no reason . I pee alot at times. My next period should come in 5-6 days and i too hpts over the last week and a 1/2 but all bpn! One last thing, suddenly the toilet seat has turned blue- wierd, but looked it up and some women say that happened to them when they were PG too. So Just wondering and waiting till Tues am to do another test! Oh and I've had been preg twice b4 but they both ended as etopic! Also very moody, not normally moody like so even when AF is here.

DeeMyBaby

Asked by DeeMyBaby at 2:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your clinic and see if they can fir you in for a test if possible. Some women don't have a pos test for a few weeks after they get pregnant. For my friend she ws like 9 or 10 weeks before it turned pos. GL.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I would go see you Dr.
    Anonymous