Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have problems with your feet?

I don't have a bunion but I do feel some kind of a quick ache at times if I were to go to the podiatrist I know they can help me but my real question is I have a silly nail that never grew back flat it grew bumpy it looks like those toenails with fungus only it is not yellow I have tried to flatten it but it always grows back bumpy...Do you think the podiatrist can help me there too. It makes me feel selfconcious about it.


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Answers (6)
  • I'm sure they will help with that too.

    Answer by QandA at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

  • a podiatrist could help...

    I just had reconstructive foot surgery to remove my bunions....amazing how they can hurt so much.

    Answer by hypermamaz at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

  • I have feet problems, I have plantar fasiciitis, I seem to have flat feet and when wearing certain shoes, skates they hurt. Your feet are the biggest asset your body has. They carry you around. I bet going to a podiatriest is the best idea. Hey we feel self conscience about our bodies but go to the doctor. Don't be ashamed take the step and find out what's wrong. You shouldn't have to walk around in pain. :+)

    Answer by happynewyorker at 3:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

  • the only problem i have with my feet is that they are HUGE!! i wear mens size 13!! so yaaa, all i own are flip flops and airwalks! frickin sucks!!!!

    Answer by alexis_06 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

  • I feel your pain. I have a plantars wart on the bottom of my foot and it sucks. It hurts and before recently I could deal with the pain but now no way. All my shoes and boots with heals have been shelved and that sucks too since IMO shoes can make or break an outfit. Going to the podiatrist at the end of the month. This is probably the only time I have been excited to go the doctors lol. And besides that he is good looking too lol.

    Answer by nurbabe82 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

  • I had a plantar wart removed from the bottom of my foot by my dermatologist. He had to take 3 goes at it over 18 months it was so deep. Don't plan on walking normal for a little while after.

    I don't know about a podiatrist, but for foot pain I saw an orthopedic surgeon who specialises in foot injuries.
    I wear hard insoles and make sure I get enough Vitamin D and the pain is much better.

    Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.